Find peace of mind and body balance with Hempfy recharge water:
- Natural mood booster.
- This product is a combination of one of a kind natural lithium water and cannabis derived terpenes.
- High electrolits, 7.4 pH, great for hydration and ditox.
- Invigorating and refreshing herbal taste. Swiss made. Natural. 100% legal.
Terpenes and terpenoids are the primary constituents of the essential oils of many types of plants and flowers. In nature terpenes are often the building blocks for larger and more complex molecules, such as steroids, pigments and vitamins (for example,vitamin A is a terpenoid).
Cannabis popularity is growing all over the world, but most in California and UK. In place like Los Angeles, you can even find a fine restaurant there meal with infused cannabis could cost up to $500.
You might heard the recent buzz about hemp seeds, but still not sure does it worth it to try? Here are the main reasons why you should incorporate Hemp seeds in your diet:
1. Hemp seeds possesses excellent nutritional value: rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D; minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, and zinc.
- recreational drug - mostly called Marijuana (rich in THC ingredient)
- consumer goods products: food, textile, paper - called Hemp
- or medical Cannabis, for therapeutic use.
Here are some fascinating historical facts about cannabis herb use:
- On an annual basis, 1 acre of hemp will produce as much fiber as 2 to 3 acres of cotton. Hemp fiber is stronger and softer than cotton, lasts twice as long as cotton, and will not mildew.
- It takes years for trees to grow until they can be harvested for paper or wood, but hemp is ready for harvesting only 120 days after it is planted.